Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday


When we were on the beach we took Red Thread pictures- For those of you who don't know what it is go here to my previous post-

Here is what I am Thankful For:

  • Anna Grace
  • SUMMMMMEEEERRR!!!!!
  • Our great friends
  • Being able to go to Chuck E. Cheese today with our very best Friends- Jodi and her kids'
  • Getting to see 5 of the 9 Xiushan Sisters this weekend!
  • My Family
  • Our Church
  • Our Red Thread that lead us straight to our Princess!!

6 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

I came across your blog this morning and I have to say that you are an amazing young lady! What a great big sister!!! I can't remember what I was interested in (other than boys, and that was no good) in 7th grade. Your blog is beautiful and a pleasure to read!

Shelly and Family said...

I am thankful for...(you'll have to stop by our blog to read about our great news...)

laurel said...

Beautiful pictures. She is very pretty.

mommy24treasures said...

oh what a wonderful idea! I might borrow it!!!! I LOVE these!!!!!

SarahHub said...

Thank you for leaving the comment on my blog! I am so glad you did, as I am now able to visit yours! Your blog made me cry, in a good way!

You seem like a wonderful big sister! Princess is blessed to have you, and you are blessed to have her.

My little Evie is a miracle, too. I hope you stop by our blog again soon!

http://oakbriarfarm.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Of course we don't mind your comments on our blog for Emily. Anna Grace is beautiful and it is fun to look at her pictures:)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?