Friday, May 2, 2008

1 Year Ago Today................................

We saw this face and our lives were forever changed......................


I still can not believe we saw her sweet face 1 year ago today................... We were all thrilled we thought she was gorgeous (which she was and still is) We all stayed out of school and waited anxiously to see her!!! I think we freaked the U.P.S. Man out!!! My Mom was like "You have our baby in that package" lol and was like "Can we have a picture?? We have been waiting 2 1/2 years for this". Still when he delivers packages to my Dad's work he is like "How is that baby doing?" haha go here for more referral pix!!

4 comments:

StarfishMom said...

Anna Grace is beautiful!! What a blessing the gift of adoption is. We hope to bring a baby boy into our family through domestic adoption. Thanks for checking out my blog. Keep in touch.

Jill said...

Hey Ashton,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You seem like a really sweet big sister.

Anna Grace's referral picture is SOOO cute! I bet you have a lot of fun with her.

Let me know if you make the dessert and how you like it.

Jill

Lexie said...

Oh goodness she was a lil doll!

What a special day!

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a precious, sweet, little sister you have!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?