Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday


WOW! is the week really that close to being the weekend? I am so amazed how fast time flies by!!!!!! I love this pix of Princess it was from the day we got her!! It is amazing how much Princess has changed in 10 months!!!!! I can't believe we have had her for 10 months!!!! It is amazing- I can't imagine my life without her!!! It is amazing from my Mom's website we have gotten more "Is that the baby you guys were going to get?" comments and they mostly come from complete strangers! This week I am thankful for......................................

  • Deb, Kara, and Meighan are here!!!!
  • Johnny is coming home Saturday from 5-7 (most likely 7)
  • That God kept Johnny safe during his 18 month serve!!
  • My Princess who is still amazing me daily
  • My entire family
  • The time I get to spend with Kara this weekend!!
  • My parents decided to adopt a Princess last year that we have almost held in our arms for 1 year!!
  • Our new church family that we LOVE
  • Making All A's this year (stupid but I am glad i did)
  • Our travel group is coming to our house Saturday!!!! (and Johnny is coming home the same day)
I hope you all are having a great rest of the week and weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

Those are great things !!

Jules said...

What a beautiful picture; so precious!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?