Monday, May 12, 2008

Princess gets Dedication

On Sunday Princess was dedicated! Lots of people came to see her. My uncle Johnny got to be there and my mom was really happy. Deb, Kara & Meighan went with us. Joyce(Sarah's mom) from our travel group made Princess a handkerchief with her name, chinese name (Xiu Fu Lai) and birthday on one side and a really pretty cross on the other. During the entire time we were standing up at the front she was hitting my Mom with it (Well waving it in the air and hitting her face)!!! She kept yelling Hey Johnny, Hey Papa. Then we we go to sit down she goes "Hew ew go Mommy" (Here you go Mommy) All of the pictures are on my Nana's camera so i will post soon!!!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Awww she is such a sweetie!!! Can't wait for pics! And Im so happy your uncle is home safe and sound!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?