Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Princess laughing as Meighan tickled her

This week I am thankful for:

  • My AMAZING Family
  • That my Uncle Johnny is home from Afghanistan
  • That we get to go to Bobbi and Jake's house this weekend
  • That PACT is almost over (We have 3 more days next week)
  • My friends
  • We have almost had Princess for 1 year
  • EVERYTHING!!
Tomorrow my Mom is meeting Joyce and Sarah (They went to China with us Sarah is 2) Princess and Sarah LOVE to play together!! I will post pix soon-- Oh and about the pix of Princess getting dedicated I still have not gotten the pix but as soon as i do i will post them!!! I am doing good with "Everyday in May" so far!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are *so* thankful that ya'll are coming to see us, too!!!!! Can't wait to see you!!! Love~Bobbi, Maddie and Lillie

Lexie said...

Too CUTE! Y'all have a lot to be thankful for, FOR SURE! Someday i will get around to doing a "Thankful Thursday" post...

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?