Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last day of "Everyday in May"

Well today is the last "Everyday in May" post!! I can't believe how fast a month has gone by!! I really can't believe how fast the school year has gone!!! We go Monday for a full day and then on Tuesday-Thursday we go until 11:45 and then we are out for Summer!!!!!! I can't wait!!! This summer is our first full summer with Princess and I can't wait! We took Princess to the pool and she loved it!!!!!!!!!!! She was outside for an hour or so and was sooooooooooooo tan it was not even funny- We put SPF 50 on her to!! She is going to be really tan when we go to the beach this summer!!

We got to the lake on Friday at about 6:30 and a few moments later Nana and Papa showed up with their boat for us to ride- They left and came back on Saturday at about 3 to spend the night with us- Quick question: Do you think we stayed in a camper or a tent??? This is a fairly simple question if you know our family personally- Just tell me when you leave a comment- I am going to try and upload a video of Princess laughing she has the funniest laugh- I will try to post it later but for right now here are some pix of Princess at the Lake! Hope you all enjoy the pix!!!!!!!!
Our lil Gangsta!! lol

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Aww thats so cute!! I still cant believe May is over!! What program to you use for your pictures with the words on them!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?