Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last day of "Everyday in May"

Well today is the last "Everyday in May" post!! I can't believe how fast a month has gone by!! I really can't believe how fast the school year has gone!!! We go Monday for a full day and then on Tuesday-Thursday we go until 11:45 and then we are out for Summer!!!!!! I can't wait!!! This summer is our first full summer with Princess and I can't wait! We took Princess to the pool and she loved it!!!!!!!!!!! She was outside for an hour or so and was sooooooooooooo tan it was not even funny- We put SPF 50 on her to!! She is going to be really tan when we go to the beach this summer!!

We got to the lake on Friday at about 6:30 and a few moments later Nana and Papa showed up with their boat for us to ride- They left and came back on Saturday at about 3 to spend the night with us- Quick question: Do you think we stayed in a camper or a tent??? This is a fairly simple question if you know our family personally- Just tell me when you leave a comment- I am going to try and upload a video of Princess laughing she has the funniest laugh- I will try to post it later but for right now here are some pix of Princess at the Lake! Hope you all enjoy the pix!!!!!!!!
Our lil Gangsta!! lol

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Aww thats so cute!! I still cant believe May is over!! What program to you use for your pictures with the words on them!!