Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pix of Lillie's Birthday Party

The pix are at Lillie's birthday party- Lillie is a doll- She melted my heart and i am hoping she can do some work on my parents!!!!!!!!! and they might feel called to go back to China :) The pix in the middle is my Mom's favorite!!!! We took her fav pix at Lillie's Party last weekend!! I do like it somewhat- (I'm not to fond of how i look but other than that factor I love it) So here are those pix-

I will post pix that Kara and I took when she was here (we were goofing around) tomorrow!!!! We miss you guy and can't wait for the beach!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! That's my baby girl!! :) Thanks for posting these pictures of my sweet Lillie!!! Hugs~Bobbi

Lexie said...

Cute!!! I love your moms fav too!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?