Friday, May 16, 2008

Narnia Prince Caspian

Well my 5 year old little brother Hayne is in LOVE with Narnia- I had to do this post for him b/c he is standing over me going "Hey Hey are you gonna blog about Prince Caspian??? You should he is AWESOME!!!" hahaha He was SOOOOOO excited when he heard they were making a new one!! Today it came out- We are going to Bobbi and Jake's tomorrow!!! and on our way there we are going to stop at an outlet to buy him a PRINCE CASPIAN COSTUME!!!! Hayne is going to type what he thinks about the new movie (He is 5 and typing this so at the end i will type correctly what he wrote) : im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xcitd thet the NEEEW Prince Caspian movi has come out! (I am SOOO excited that the new Prince Caspian movie has come out!) He was like "I am typing on the internet?" I was like "Yes Buddy you are typing on the internet" He summed it up with 1 word "COOOOL" hahaha I will post pix of him in his new costume soon but for now here is a pix of him in his Peter suit- He thinks he is SO cool!!!! I put Narnia Prince Caspian, but this is from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe!!!!! haha oh well

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS TOOO CUTE. YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD SISTER TO KEEP US ALL UPDATED ABOUT YOUR FAMILY. LOVE YOU. NANA

Lexie said...

Cute. Cute. Cute!!!!!!

My parents are taking my brothers tomorrow to see that. They are really excited! I am such a party pooper in that i don't think i can stand another action packed fictional movie. Lol. Not my type. :0) I will stay home and study for finals!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Aww! That is SO cute!!! I want to see pictures of him in his Prince Caspian outfit too! And AnnaGrace should get a little Lucy costume. :) I LOVE Narnia, always have, always will. And the new PC movie is just amazing!!! I am such a fan! I've seen in twice since Friday and I want to go see it again. lol They are the best books ever and the movies are just awesome! Sarah just adores the first one! (She hasn't seen the 2nd yet) But, she especially loves Susan and plays her all the time! :)
~Staci

Anonymous said...

Wow! He looks so...REGAL!!!
(and he does a terrific job of typing, too!)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?